Aduge Krishna Bhat Sambar Powder:
The Taste of Mangalore in a Jar
Chaitanya Home Industries was established in the year 1978 by its founder Aduge Krishna Bhat under the brand name Grahini. With humble beginning the company under the entrepreneurship of Aduge Krishna Bhat have been fulfilling the need of customers ever since.
Grahini brand specializes in masala powders and powdered spices and their product Aduge Krishna Bhat Sambar Powder (also known as AKB Sambar Powder) is a very popular product.
Chaitanya Home Industries is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. They are the producers and marketers of superior quality spices and blended masalas under the brand name Aduge Krishna Bhat’s Grahini brand. This brand is a household name in and around Karnataka.
Grahini masalas offers quality spice mixes and hence have garnered mass acceptance of our products. The flavors are traditional and authentic to the coast of Karnataka and due to their quality that has garnered huge customer base.
How to make sambar using AKB Sambar Powder?
- Cook Tur Dal and set aside.
- Sambar tastes great with a lots of vegetables, like brinjal, pumpkin, beans, potato, tomato, onions, carrots etc.
- Cook your choice of vegetables (more the better). Expert tip: if you use Mattu Gulla then do not forget to use drumsticks.
- Add salt and tamarind as per taste to the cooked vegetables.
- Add the boiled tur dal and cook them for a while.
- Add desired quantity of AKB Sambar Powder to balance the spice levels for your tastebuds.
- Fry mustard seeds, curry leaves in oil and temper the sambar with this.
- Garnish with some finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with white rice or boiled rice, idli, vada, or dosa. Try instant millet dosa mix for a unique taste.