Spice up your life with Aduge Krishna Bhat Rasam Powder.
Chaitanya Home Industries was established in the year 1978 by its founder Aduge Krishna Bhat under the brand name Grahini. With humble beginning the company under the entrepreneurship of Aduge Krishna Bhat have been fulfilling the need of customers ever since.
Chaitanya Home Industries is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. They are the producers and marketers of superior quality spices and blended masalas under the brand name Aduge Krishna Bhat’s Grahini brand. This brand is a household name in and around Karnataka.
Grahini specializes in masala powders and powdered spices. Grahini masalas offers quality spice mixes and hence have garnered mass acceptance of our products. The flavors are traditional and authentic to the coast of Karnataka and due to their quality that has garnered huge customer base.
Aduge Krishna Bhat Rasam Powder also popularly known as AKB Rasam Powder is a flagship product that has brought the flavors of Mangalore to the rest of the world.
How to use AKB Rasam Powder?
- Cook Tur Dal and keep it aside.
- Roughly chop some tomatoes (medium sized cubes) and boil along with tamarind juice.
- Add the cooked tur dal, water, boiled tomatoes and bring it to watery consistency.
- Add AKB Rasam Powder to match the spice levels of your tastebuds.
- Boil it until you can smell the spicy and flavorful aroma.
- Add salt to taste
- Temper it with some fried mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Garnish with fresh chopped corainder leaves.
- Serve hot as a soup to drink (a quick relief for common cold) or mix with steamed rice.
Explore and enjoy Aduge Krishna Bhat Sambar Powder and Aduge Krishna Bhat Hing Powder as well.