How to make Chicken Kundapuri
Chicken Kundapuri, is a traditional coastal South Indian dish from the Kundapur region of Karnataka. It is layered with flavor and easy to cook. It takes very little time to make and is perfect for a weeknight meal. The dish has been prepared for years and is known to be popular throughout the coastal Karnataka belt. Its simplicity makes it an excellent choice when you’re in the mood for good food but have limited time to cook.
- SRR Chicken Kundapuri Masala – 1 packet
- Chicken pieces – 1 KG
- Ghee – 2 Tablespoon
- Chopped Onions – 3 Large
- Chopped Tomatoes – 3
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 10 gms
- Lemon – Half
- Grated Coconut – Half
- Add Ghee to a vessel and heat on medium flame.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until they are golden brown.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste and sauté further.
- Add the entire packet of SRR Chicken Kundapuri Masala and mix thoroughly.
- Add tomatoes and mix well.
- Add a little water, the chicken pieces, lemon juice, cover the vessel, and cook thoroughly.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the grated coconut, mix and let it cook for a while.
- Turn off the stove and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with Chapati or Kori Rotti
Try the range of other SRR Masalas