About Jackfruit Papad
Jackfruit Papad without any chemicals and preservatives. 100% natural, fresh jackfruit pods are used to make these crunchy papads which can be had as a snack or appetizer. Made from naturally ripened and picked fruits following the traditional process. The fruits are carefully selected from the farms across the Western Ghats of Karnataka. No frozen or canned jackfruits are used.
How to consume
There are lots of ways one can experiment with these healthy snacks by adding onions, green chillies, tomatoes, etc., all flavored using chutneys to create mouthwatering snacks!
This papad needs to be fried in oil. We recommend using Cold Pressed Coconut Oil only if you are used to eating and are used to the taste of coconut oil. You can also use Groundnut Oil or Sunflower oil instead.
- Eat as a snack to satisfy the 11 AM or 4 PM hunger pangs.
- With rice and sambar or biryani as an accompaniment.
- Home-made nacho style chips – Just cut in triangles and fry.
- Crush the fried papad and mix with finely chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, green chillies, coconut oil, and lemon juice. Serve with lunch or dinner.
How to store
- Once the packet is opened store it in an air-tight container. No need to refrigerate.
- Keep the fried papad in an air-tight container to ensure they remain crunchy.