A Healthy Breakfast Drink
Ragi malt is an amazing drink made from ragi, or finger millet, a nutrient-dense whole grain that is very popular throughout India and other countries around the world. Ragi Malt is made with ragi (finger millet) flour or sprouted ragi flour or roasted ragi flour, water or milk. It is given to growing up kids, adults or elderly.
It’s easy to make at home, and it’s great for breakfast.
About Ragi Malt
Ragi Malt is made with the best of the chosen ingredients. The finger millets processed using traditional methods and packed in a hygienic environment. The product is 100% natural and does not contain any additives. Use it as an early morning drink and during evening tea time as a substitute for coffee or tea.
Ragi has been used in India for centuries and has multiple health benefits.
- Helps lower the body temperature
- Helps boost the body’s energy
- Improves bone strength
- Helps reduce weight
- Helps reduce cholesterol
How to use?
- Take approximately 20 gms or 2 tablespoon of the powder
- Mix it with 200 ml of water or milk
- Place on a stove and cook for 3-5 minutes
- Keep stirring to avoid lumps
- Add salt or jaggery to taste, serve warm
- The cooked porridge can be mixed with buttermilk.