What is Pancha Gavya Shampoo?
The word “Pancha Gavya” in the Pancha Gavya Shampoo comes from a Sanskrit word that means “five great products of the cow”. For many years now, Panchagavya has been used as medicine by millions of people all across India. This traditional Indian medicine aims at treating various health issues without causing any side effects.
Pancha gavya Shampoo is considered to be the best when it comes to hair care. They are derived from natural ingredients, which make them free from side effects. These shampoos cleanse the scalp completely and nourish the hair roots, thereby promoting hair growth. They do not contain any harmful chemicals or minerals that damage the hair strands. This shampoo not only increases hair growth but also makes the hair healthy and shiny. This product is also good for curing scalp infections, premature graying of hair, and even hair fall.
- Panchagavya Ghrita – Protects and Improves hair health
- Brungaraja – Acts as antiviral, antibacterial, prevents hair fall
- Amlaki (Amla) – Strengthens the scalp, reduces pigment loss and premature greying
- Yasti Madhu (Jeshta Madhu) – Soothes scalp irritations and infections
- Japa Pushpam – Reduces hair fall and keeps hair manageable and frizz-free
- Methi – Detangles the hair post every wash.
- Kumari – Infuses moisture into the hair, strengthens the roots, increases blood circulation.
- Swetha Sariva – Soothes itching.
- Manjista – Reduces greying of hair.
- Arjuna – Provides a shine and improves hair quality.
- Goutheertha Arka
- Shampoo Base
- Prevents hair fall
- Prevents dandruff
- Prevents dryness and itching
- Improves hair growth
- Makes hair soft and silky
Explore the range of other Ayurvedic products on our website.